Halloween puns are often heard by the end of October when the big day is approaching. It is celebrated massively every year where people are dressed in their favorite characters, sometimes as gruesome figures as well. Halloween is also the time of the year when kids in cute costumes are wandering around the neighborhood, knocking door by door to do trick or treat. As for adults, they do celebrate Halloween in wilder way, by partying, sometimes heavily. Adults are like wearing fun costumes as well, and they do wandering around the neighborhood, but for hanging out with friends.
If you celebrate Halloween but do not want to party so hard and you just want to hang around telling jokes with closest buddies, you need these Halloween puns. Puns are sometimes annoying but they are very hilarious. These puns down below are all related to Halloween and can be used easily to whip up some big smiles on everyone’s faces. In addition, you can also use them to make status on social media or to share story using them. Here are some of the best Halloween puns for you to remember and to select. Well, they surely will make people laugh.
Halloween Pun Words
- Hello, gourd-geous.
- Howl you doing?
- Creep it real.
- Too cute to spook.
- Witch, please!
- Witchful thinking.
- Bone to be wild.
- Have some skele-fun.
- Hey boo-tiful.
Halloween Food Puns
- Love at first bite.
- More boos, please.
- Bone appetit!
- Witch better have my candy.
- Trick or tequila.
- Give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- Give them some candy and ‘I scream’
- Uni-candy corn.
- What does the vegan zombie eat? Graaaiiinns
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
Also Check: Happy Halloween Quotes
Halloween Name Puns
- Alejandro – Alescarecrow
- Benedict – Benetrick
- Christopher – Christofear
- David – Grave-id
- Eric – Scare-ic
- Gabriel – Gabrihell
- Haley – Howl-ey
- Isabel – Isahell
- Jennifer – Lucifer
- Kevin – Devilin
- Luke – Spook
- Molly – Morbidly
- Nicole – Nicowl
- Paul – Pallbearer
- Rachel – Gravechel
- Samuel – Samuhell
- Trevor – Tremor
- Vanessa – Vanessnake
- William – Wailliam
Halloween Love Puns
- I’m batty for you
- Will you be my pumpkin? You’re so corncandy
- You’re just my (blood) type
- I’m so glad you’re my ghoul
- I’d take a bite out of you
- How sweet and corny you are!
- You’re just fa-boo-lous
- Let me make you scream tonight
- You’re my favorite creeper
- Let’s have paranormal snacktivity together
Halloween Party Puns
- Let’s get this party startled!
- What kind of music did the mummies play at the halloween party?
- I’m here for the boos.
- Why did the ghost have to leave the party early?
He couldn’t handle his boo’s
- Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.
- Don’t let the vampire drive you home after party.
He’ll drive you batty.
- Have a gourd time on Halloween.
- Why didn’t the ghost dance at the halloween party?
Because he had noBODY to dance with.
- Hey boo, let’s get sheet-faced.
- What do you call a preteen jack o’ lantern who just got invited to the big party?
A happy hollow tween
Also Check: Funny Chemistry Jokes for Nerds
Funny Halloween Jokes and Puns
What treat do eye doctors give out on Halloween?
Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner?
He was already stuffed!
Which ghost is the best dancer?
The Boogie Man
How do spiders communicate?
Through the word wide web!
What did the ghost say when the skeleton lied to him?
I can see right through you.
How do you unlock a door on Halloween?
With a spoo-key!
What can you say about a horrible mummy joke?
What do you call a tired skeleton on Halloween?
The grim sleeper!
What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?
Lots of blood tests!
Why do they put fences around graveyards?
Because people are dying to get in!